3.15.2007

this was fun to write...

a first paragraph
full of crazy words
did not absorb lacks of things
brought down by a slight
nothing was right within this
OMIT THIS PAST STANZA

truth has no part in generality
but generality is truth
this is the truth but you know it
you’re fit but you know it
you’re sick but you know it

I am a spy, leading two lives at once.
I You can won’t do find anything. me.
IYcoaunwdooanntyftihnidnmge.

“I want you came to me.”
You’ve made a syntax error.
Go back and change your command.

Compare my love
with your lack thereof.
Go where it hurts
and then deeper.

And then I realized: I’m not me... I’m you.

Fine.

Salamis, lasagnas, and palindromes.
Oh, My.
You know you can say it backwards...
Mom, Dad, Bob, and Anna.
Docious Ali Expi Listic Fragi Cali Rupus

and when the Matador
in his fancy, romantic, perfect, brave suit
gets himself pierced
the fall from grace lined with his blood
end of the courtship, beautiful romance

and with my one last gasping breath
I apologize for bleeding on your shirt

Sunset is the horizon’s favorite time of day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very funny indeed.
at least to read.